By using this website and/or submitting an order with Assignment Partner, you acknowledge that you have carefully studied the following terms and conditions and fully agree with them.
ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DENIED TO ANY UNDERAGE PERSON. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY US.
In this document:
- “Agreement”, “Terms” refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Website”, “Site” means Assignment-Partner.com.
- “Company” – means Plаmеnсоm Ltd.
- “Customer”, “Client”, “You” is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
- “Product” – a draft or sample or outline of an essay, paper, research, CV created by the Company in accordance with the Customer’s order as well as a document that was initially provided by the Customer and further on edited or proofread by the Company.
- “Order” means a written order of a standard electronic form, filled and submitted on-line by the Customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the product.
- The Terms as set out hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and Assignment Partner
- You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that the Customer keeps track of any changes made to the Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.
- The product provided by the company is a sample paper; or editing of the Client’s paper; or presentation as requested by the Client. All types of products provided by the company are meant for the sample or reference purposes and private use only. No further publishing or submission under the Client’s name is allowed. We do not bear responsibility for the customers inability to learn the material covered in the product. All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- The Company reserves the right to use any relevant materials available – books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications and others – unless the client states some specific sources have to be used.
- Because the Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to Assignment Partner and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
- Assignment Partner reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for Your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials.
- You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site.
- You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that Assignment Partner provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
- The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the Client’s choice to use our services.
Assignment Partner has the right, but not the obligation to:
- monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with Assignment Partner’s policies;
- report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
- suspend or cancel Your account if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions or other written policies and procedures posted on the Assignment Partner. If you engage, in Assignment Partner’s sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that Assignment Partner has the right to immediately close Your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in Your account; and/or
- manage the Site in a manner designed to protect Assignment Partner and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
- WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, Assignment Partner RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
- If Your account is terminated for any reason, the content that you have posted may no longer be available. Assignment Partner reserves the right, but has no obligation to store or keep copies of Your materials or contributions, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
The drafts of Research papers, created by the company at client’s request are in their essence non-refundable; however, upon request from the client we might provide a refund in the following cases:
- The research is off-topic, of low quality or the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description were not met
- Substantial plagiarism is detected and reliable proof is presented by the client
- Deadline was violated by over 4 hours
Refund for editing / proofreading orders may be requested if:
- Order requirements indicated by the customer were not fulfilled
- Deadline was violated by over 4 hours
Each refund request will be manually reviewed by a manager, who will decide if the order is eligible for a refund. Refunds may be requested no later than 30 days after the Order completion.
The company also offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order free of extra costs. Any revision requests should be filed only with regards to the initially stipulated order requirements that were not fulfilled in the submitted order. The company undertakes to provide free revisions only under the following conditions:
- The paper has not been modified by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 48 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
CARD PAYMENTS PROCESSING
Your bank card payments will be processed by CommerceGate.
CommerceGate billing support.
Plаmеnсоm Ltd is governed under the laws of Cyprus.
Registered address: Cyprus, Nicosia, Acropoleos avenue 7
Registration number: #НЕ331161
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT.