Research papers are in their essence non-refundable; however, upon request from the client we might provide a refund in the following cases:
- The research is off-topic, of low quality or the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description were not met
- Substantial plagiarism over 10% is detected and reliable proof is presented by the client
- Deadline was violated for over 4 hours
Refund for editing / proofreading orders may be requested if:
- Order requirements indicated by the customer were not fulfilled
- Deadline was violated for over 4 hours
Each refund request will be manually reviewed by a manager, who will decide if the order is eligible for a refund. Refunds may be requested no later than 30 days after the Order completion.
The company also offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order free of extra costs. Any revision requests should be filed only with regards to the initially stipulated order requirements that were not fulfilled in the submitted order. The company undertakes to provide free revisions only under the following conditions:
- The initial requirements have not been fulfilled and additional revision is needed.
- The paper has not been modified by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- Enough time should be allowed for the revision to be processed in the ratio of total work amount and deadline.
- Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
If the order has been completed and uploaded to your account, the refund can be requested only due to the quality concerns
- If Your Order has not been completed within the deadline, you can request a refund.
- You can request a full refund if the urgent order is delivered after the original deadline.
- You can request a partial refund if the 11-14 day or longer deadline order is delivered after the original deadline.
- It’s the client’s responsibility to provide in time all the specific resource materials if they are required. If the delay occurs due to the lack of materials provided by You, the submission deadline should be extended respectively.
If you are not satisfied with the paper or assignment quality, the following solutions are possible:
- If the initial requirements have not been completely fulfilled, you can request a free revision or the writer change.
- If you don’t accept the writer’s work, you can request a refund. In this case, our proofreader will compare the order requirements and the writer’s work and make a decision.
If you are not satisfied with the Exam quality:
- 100% refund can be accepted only if our expert has completed less than half of the tasks during the exam
- If the grade received is not acceptable for you, full or partial refund can be considered according to our Grade Policy (see below)
If you are not satisfied with the Online Course quality:
- If you you are not satisfied with the writer, a change of writer can be requested
- If the grades are not acceptable for you, you can request a change of the writer or request a refund according to our Grade Policy (see below)
The further possible issues may influence the Refund amount:
- The photos you sent to the writer were unclear, which caused the delay of submission or influenced the answer quality
- The exam questions were sent later than it had been stated in the order details, which caused the delay of submission or influenced the answer quality
- The answers were sent by the writer in time and you submitted them after the stated deadline
- The exam duration was different from the one you stated initially in the order details
- The exam topics were different from the one you stated initially in the order details
- The writer’s answers were not used by you. In this case, if you used your own answers during the exam, you are required to provide them for the proofreading
Online Course Order:
- If part of the course was handled by the writer, then only the grades for that part will be considered
- The course was handled not online, but by providing the answers for the course assignments and exams via our website or chat system and you submitted them after the deadline
Any Order Type:
- The required Order materials were provided late that led the writer to submit the questions later or influenced the answer quality due to the lack of time
- The required materials were not provided that led the writer to search for the order related information online and your teacher not to accept the work because of the different content, though the content provided by the writer was also right
Getting an unsatisfactory grade can be a reason for initiating a refund request. It is in your best interest to provide us with the grade as soon as it has been released and be able to open the grade feedback on time to let us proceed with the refund.
To request a refund, you have to provide:
- A clear screenshot of the grade, with the course name and submission date
- The proofs that you have submitted the writer’s work
In case you cannot provide the proofs of submitting the writer’s answers, you can send:
- The right answers given by your professor in order to let our proofreader compare them with the writer’s answers
- The professor’s feedback
If you are not able to open the feedback or send the right answers, you are required to send a confirmation recording from your account proving that you don’t have an opportunity to provide any other details besides the grade. In this case, we can guarantee a partial refund via the discount, equal to the refund sum, which can be used in the next order.
Upon a duly submitted refund request, the refund can be accepted according to the following grade policy:
WRITING/ASSIGNMENT/EXAM SERVICES with the deadline more than 48 hours
Customer gets lower than 61% – 100% refund
Customer gets 61-72% – 50% refund
Customer gets 73-79% – 30% refund via discount, equals to the refund sum (applied for writing/assignment only)
Regardless the grade, for urgent orders with deadline less than 48h (from the moment of payment) only partial refunds are possible due to the limited preparation time
We cannot guarantee the grade for the orders with an excessive volume of work. Thus, the big volume orders with short deadlines can be requested for a partial refund or less
In general, the daily writing norm is 5 pages. If the writer is required to exceed the norm, we cannot guarantee the grade. Hence, for 1500+ words paper/assignment with the 48-hour deadline or less, only partial refund can be requested
ONLINE COURSE SERVICES
Customer gets lower than 80% for the first 2 weeks of online course – refund amount is calculated by a Manager
Customer gets lower than 74% for the whole online course – 100% refund
Customer gets lower than 90% for the whole online course – 50% refund
The grade policy stated above is based on the international grading system. If your university applies another system, kindly notify The Customer Support about that
Money Back Process
Once you receive the refund confirmation, we will initiate the refund process. The money will be transferred to you via the same payment method as the one you used when paying. Depending on the payment method, it may take 3-10 days for the money to get back to your account (from the date of refund confirmation). The Company doesn’t undertake the responsibility of any delay occurring due to the Bank service issues.
CARD PAYMENTS PROCESSING
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
Plamencom Ltd is governed under the laws of Cyprus
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT.